Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00167 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,831TL (COL$1,691,982) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)