Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00130 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (COL$3,614,151) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)