Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.010 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 238% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 54,886TL (€13,689) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)