Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.494 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 99% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,971TL (€905) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)