Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 237% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 50,512TL (€12,466) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (32 minutes ago)