Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.450 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,582TL (€657) in Viljandi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (44 minutes ago)