Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 89% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,345TL (€7,260) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 28,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)