Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05425 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,648TL (₨48,805) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)