Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05548 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,895TL (₨88,234) in Vijayawada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)