Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00044 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,405TL (9,978,054 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (38 minutes ago)