Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 174% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,094TL (63,636,076 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)