Cost of living comparison between Vienna, Austria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.351 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 169% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 41,995TL (€12,532) in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)