Cost of living comparison between Vidin, Bulgaria and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.714 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,768TL (2,199 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)