Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.739 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (1,087 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (26 minutes ago)