Cost of living in Vidin, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.003 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vidin (Bulgaria) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,290TL (3,640 лв) in Vidin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (43 minutes ago)