Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.191 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,222TL (€4,203) in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)