Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01304 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 56% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,898TL (298,827 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)