Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01713 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,365TL (196,458 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)