Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01251 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,757TL (300,392 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)