Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02277 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,241TL (449,741 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)