Cost of living in Verviers, Belgium compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verviers (Belgium) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,415TL (€789) in Verviers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)