Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27835 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,944TL (R 17,761) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)