Cost of living in Vereeniging, South Africa compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27709 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vereeniging (South Africa) is 95% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,085TL (R 21,960) in Vereeniging to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)