Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.321 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 47,548TL (€6,495) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)