Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.328 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 110% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,830TL (€1,116) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (26 minutes ago)