Cost of living in Vence, France compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vence (France) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 12,500TL (€3,206) in Vence.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)