Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.105 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,077TL (1,462 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)