Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.812 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 34% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,351TL (1,192 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)