Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.394 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 29% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,958TL (1,235 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)