Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06294 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,538TL (руб 87,994) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)