Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06302 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,622TL (руб 89,207) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (12 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (36 minutes ago)