Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06166 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,451TL (руб 88,392) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)