Cost of living comparison between Veles, Macedonia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06066 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 141% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,029TL (99,390 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)