Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06810 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (43,236 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (29 minutes ago)