Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07631 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,133TL (41,052 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)