Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07525 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 31% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,020TL (40,127 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 2 hours ago)