Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 125% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,624TL (kr7,760) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (41 minutes ago)