Cost of living in Vejle, Denmark compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.546 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vejle (Denmark) is 311% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 57,488TL (kr105,276) in Vejle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)