Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,519TL (€5,128) in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (36 minutes ago)