Cost of living comparison between Växjö, Sweden and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37953 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 196% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 55,513TL (146,268 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)