Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02352 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,314TL (183,446 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (31 minutes ago)