Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03101 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 6% cheaper than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 5,544TL (178,782 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (27 minutes ago)