Cost of living comparison between Vavuniya, Sri Lanka and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02085 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,850TL (184,679 ₨) in Vavuniya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €10 (35 minutes ago)