Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45131 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,454TL (9,869 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (44 minutes ago)