Cost of living comparison between Västerås, Sweden and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38617 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 207% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,926TL (129,285 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)