Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42576 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 221% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 60,108TL (141,179 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)