Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.785 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,083TL (2,664 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)