Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.113 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,561TL (2,750 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)