Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.991 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 73% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,498TL (3,264 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)