Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 81% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,662TL (2,764 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)