Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (€982) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)