Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.954 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 76% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,220TL (€1,212) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨40,660 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)