Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 88% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,319TL (€927) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (38 minutes ago)