Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.656 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,037TL (€891) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Praia costs 260 Escudo (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.39 (about 1 hour ago)