Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05951 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,627TL (₨44,148) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Antonio, Texas costs $75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £12 (31 minutes ago)