Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05836 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 6% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,644TL (₨45,310) in Varanasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)