Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.578 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 237% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 63,172TL ($17,655) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)