Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,562 prices entered by 687 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.577 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 114% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,340TL (C$1,493) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)