Cost of living comparison between Vanadzor, Armenia and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00732 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,000TL (409,714Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (35 minutes ago)