Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00797 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,168TL (271,886Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)