Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 86% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,464TL (€1,037) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)