Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 201% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 45,159TL (€11,713) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (29 minutes ago)