Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 64% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 25,561TL (COL$20,831,469) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)