Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00125 TRY / COP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 24,819TL (COL$19,872,800) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 29 lei (26 minutes ago)