Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,961TL (€2,609) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 1 hour ago)