Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.798 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,487TL (€2,425) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)