Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.061 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,585TL (€2,406) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)