Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 150% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 40,705TL (€11,154) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)