Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.033 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,697TL (€944) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)