Cost of living in Valjevo, Serbia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03468 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valjevo (Serbia) is 23% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,835TL (81,745 Дин.) in Valjevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)