Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36802 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 172% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,796TL (Bs 18,466) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)