Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.104 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,388TL (€3,504) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 450 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Paris costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kabul costs 5,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)