Cost of living in Valencia, Spain compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,725TL (€3,153) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)