Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00684 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,555TL (CH$520,014) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)