Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 43% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,579TL (CH$484,781) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)