Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00579 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 87% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,998TL (CH$4,835,866) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)