Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00552 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 29,096TL (CH$5,275,573) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)