Cost of living comparison between Valdivia, Chile and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00460 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,675TL (CH$1,233,623) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)