Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00797 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,327TL (CH$1,672,560) in Valdivia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (about 2 hours ago)