Cost of living in Vaduz, Liechtenstein compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.609 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaduz (Liechtenstein) is 190% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,669TL (CHF 1,848) in Vaduz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)