Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05405 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 35% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,223TL (₨78,139) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 60,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)