Cost of living comparison between Vadodara, India and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / INR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 27% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,806TL (₨73,902) in Vadodara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)