Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 231% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,751TL (€14,729) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (37 minutes ago)