Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,443TL (¥103,680) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)