Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05591 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,824TL (¥551,300) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)