Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03235 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,560TL (¥110,047) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (35 minutes ago)