Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.634 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 107% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,562TL (€985) in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)