Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.531 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 90% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,496TL ($8,070) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)