Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 48% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 36,973TL ($5,875) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 2 hours ago)