Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.071 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 103% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 30,468TL ($9,922) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨838,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Aalborg costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)