Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.031 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 59% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,987TL ($989) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)