Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.572 TRY / USD
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 115% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,852TL ($7,517) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)