Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23553 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,017TL (21,303 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Aksaray.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (about 2 hours ago)