Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14424 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 66% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,211TL (43,058 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Namur costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨44 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)