Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14264 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 63% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,097TL (42,742 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (about 2 hours ago)