Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14954 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 69% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,237TL (28,332 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (41 minutes ago)