Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19147 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,061TL (ARS $15,988) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (42 minutes ago)