Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22128 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 162% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 49,185TL (ARS $222,278) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)