Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 37% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,560TL (元6,756) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)