Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 51% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,616TL (元4,989) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Melitopol costs 31₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.67 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)