Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.922 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 30% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,275TL (元11,147) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)