Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,077TL (9,176元) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)