Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 38% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,030TL (元5,481) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (44 minutes ago)