Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19920 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 65% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,280TL (Mex$ 21,484) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 8TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)