Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18877 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 263% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,618TL (Mex$ 72,141) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)