Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18122 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 246% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,816TL (Mex$ 59,687) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (28 minutes ago)