Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17406 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 230% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,382TL (Mex$ 71,141) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (41 minutes ago)