Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07150 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,600TL (Php36,366) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)