Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06846 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 2,200TL (Php32,136) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php1,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)