Cost of living in Urdaneta, Philippines compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07210 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is about the same as in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Aksaray you would need to make just about 3,125TL (Php43,341) in Urdaneta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)