Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45972 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,445TL (9,668 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)