Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47179 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,047TL (10,698 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)