Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,144TL (9,630 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)