Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44910 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 96% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,315TL (9,609 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)