Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40805 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 231% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 53,843TL (131,952 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)