Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43326 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 94% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,471TL (10,319 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)