Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk, Russia compared to Aksaray, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07614 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Aksaray? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ul'yanovsk (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Aksaray (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,877TL (руб 37,782) in Ul'yanovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Aksaray.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)